Spark Naturals - "One Stop Shop" for your Essential Oils needs.
There are many reasons that I love Spark Naturals. Not only do I love the oils themselves, but I love that they are constantly coming out with great NEW ideas. The added benefit is being able to shop for oils and accessories in one place!
Before I started using Spark Naturals I had bought my oils from one company and then had to go to two other places to get the accessories I needed, paying shipping three times.
Spark Naturals has great oils, customer service, cheaper shipping and a coupon code for 10% off your order if you use the code JEDDY.
There is no membership fee or sign up fee to purchase! This is NOT a MLM Company.
Here are just a few of the accessories that Spark Naturals offers with many more to come in the future. It is so nice for someone new to Essential Oils to be able to shop in one spot and get everything that they need. It saves a lot of money.
Spark Naturals also offers their bottles in 5ml and 15ml bottles which makes it nice for those who want to try something in the small size before investing in the larger bottle.
Did you know?
Spark Naturals has an Oil of the Month every month during the year. You get a 15ml bottle for only $15.99 and FREE shipping EVERY MONTH! Augusts Oil of the Month is Shield. You will want this one with the cold and flu season coming up. Diffusing Shield can kill the any airborne germs. I use this EVERY DAY during the Fall and Winter.
Sign up HERE for the Oil of The Month Club
Essential Oil Kits
Spark Naturals offers some wonderful Essential Oil Kits as well. You can start small or go big! Whatever works best for you and your situation. These are my two favorite kits, one for the beginner and one who wants to jump right in and get what I think are the best of the best.
Don't wait until someone gets sick in your family, you will want these oils readily available for when the symptoms first start. Be prepared!
Essential 4 Pack
A great place to start if you want to only purchase a few oils, these would be the best ones to start out with. Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon and Melaleuca.
Health and Wellness Kit
My Favorite Blends
1. Jeddy's Blend (Natural Alternative for ADHD)
2. LLP Blend - Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint.
3. Respire - Respiratory Blend
4. Zen - Calming Blend
Tips on Essential Oils.
1. Always DILUTE with a carrier oil on children. You can use coconut oil, grape seed oil, Almond Oil and EV Olive Oil.
2. Buy only 100% Pure Essential Oils.
3. Read the bottle, make sure you know how it can be used.
Topical, Aromatic, Internally?
4. Keep your oils cool, don't leave them in a hot car.
5. Visit Riches to Rags by Dori Facebook page and Camp Wander Facebook page for more uses for how to use Essential Oils. Spark Naturals has one as well.
6. Don't be afraid to ask questions! There are NO stupid questions.
7. Buy a Diffuser! The whole house will get the benefit.
8. If you use a citrus oil topically, stay out of the sun exposure.
9. Put a drop of Lemon in your laundry while washing. It will smell so good.
10. Diffuse Lavender in your kids room at night to help them sleep.
I hope you enjoy your Essential Oil journey. I will never be without them again.
Thanks for stopping by!