Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Salad with Bacon and Spicy Ranch

 Pictures by How Sweet It Is


Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Salad with Bacon and Spicy Ranch



I have always loved salad, even since I was a young girl I can remember going to Marie Calender's and having the best salad bar ever with Hot Bacon Dressing and Blue Cheese. We had a big family and we would sit in the table by the fireplace. Good memories. 

To this day I still love a good salad and this one caught my eye. We all know I love Bacon so that is an automatic plus, plus there is Blue Cheese which is another bonus. It just gets better from there. 

I found this recipe on a great blog called How Sweet It Is. Great recipes that you will love and I love her food pictures. I look forward to many of these delicious salads. 




Click HERE for the RECIPE 







Thanks for stopping by!



Dori

3 comments :

  1. This looks amazing! Our entire family, all six kids included, enjoy delicious, savory salads. This one will definitely be added in for a new-try recipe. New follower here and am definitely pinning this one:) Thx for sharing the yumminess!
    Visiting from Pint-sized Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your message. Have you read lots of picture books? It's an excellent way to get a really good feel for what works. And it's worth checking out the recent ones (so you could go into a bookshop and read through lots of them -very carefully of course!). And if you buy some that you think are great, or get some really good ones out of the library, try typing them out and looking at them as manuscripts so you can see where the page turns happen and the shape of the story. That can really help give you a feel for it. I would really recommend joining SCBWI and there are all sorts of events where you can learn from other authors and editors and agents. We've got critique groups which can be extremely valuable in helping you make your story the very best it can be. My latest post is all about feedback on your writing, which might help (click on my name on the right hand side of the blog and it'll come up). And don't worry about your story not coming out perfect first time round: it often takes lots and lots of editing to get it right.
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this salad looks AAAAmazing!! Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!