Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake


Pictures from Life as a Lofthouse


Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake

I love the ingredients in this delicious Chicken Alfredo Bake.  I have one daughter who could eat noodles with Alfredo Sauce every day of her life and be happy. I try to make a variation of this as much as I can. She is so picky but she can eat the heck out of noodles. 

I ran across this recipe on Life as a Lofthouse. I love the little bit of change she made by adding the ricotta cheese. This is a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will love. 

Serve with some Simple Roasted Garlic Bread and a nice side salad. Enjoy!


Click HERE for the Recipe



Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

2 comments :

  1. Oh my! I'm going to need my fat pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good! My daughter's the same way - give her noodles and she's happy - even without the sauce.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!