Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Italian Artichoke Chicken

Pictures by Aaron and Jill W. 


Italian Artichoke Chicken

I have had the best couple of days. I got to spend time at the zoo with my daughters, son in law and grand babies. What a great blessing that was. They were so excited and had a wonderful time.  Here are a few pictures from our day. I would love more than anything to walk through the zoo after hours when no one is there and see how the animals react. 







Priceless.

I found this blog on Aaron and Jill W. This is such a cute blog, it is about a southern girl who married a professional baseball player. I thought this recipe looked wonderful. I plan on making this next week in my weekly recipes. This looks really good and easy to make. 

I am a huge fan of artichokes and this recipe just blends together. 

Click HERE for the Recipe. 






Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!



Dori


2 comments :

  1. Aww, your grand babes are darling! So glad you got to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when making artichoke chicken do you take the seeds out of the roma tomatoes

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!