Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Strawberries and Cream Pie


Strawberries and Cream Pie

This is my kind of dessert, hands down. Strawberries, chocolate and cream......I have a big craving for this tonight. I found this on Butter with a Side of Bread with super easy step by step instructions.  There is a short list of ingredients and only a few steps creates this beautiful dessert that everyone will love. 

This would be a great dish to bring to any gathering where you were asked to bring a dessert. This one is a keeper. 

Click HERE for this Recipe



I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe. 

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!