Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Meltaway Cookies



Meltaway Cookies

These are very easy special little cookies. They only have 4 ingredients and if you make them right they melt in your mouth. My husband has one job on his to do list to do tomorrow and that is to make these cookies for the kids for when they come home from their first day back at school tomorrow.  He loves to cook.

This Christmas vacation went so fast!

It is important that you read the comments when you go to Landee See Landee Do about these cookies. Pick and choose what you think will work best for you and go for it. Since we are in a high elevation I am having him add a 2 T. of Flour and making sure that they butter is not to soft. The butter needs to be nice and fluffy so we will see. I have faith that they are going to be perfect. If they aren't we will try try and try again. Let me know if you make these and what worked for you. 

This blog is so darling. I love her graphics. 

Click Here for the Recipe


Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!