Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Chicken Fried Rice


Pictures  by Iowa Girl Eats


Chicken Fried Rice

There is something special about Fried Rice. It needs to be done just right and the trick to getting it just right is to have COLD day old rice. Make your rice in the morning or the day before. This recipe is not only on the healthier side because it is Brown Rice but it is easy to make and delicious.

You could use white rice if you wanted to. I love a good fried rice especially on Saturday's when football is on. We can pound some fried rice on those days. I would definitely add some scrambled eggs into this. 

I would love to hear comments on this recipe. I found this recipe on Iowa Girl Eats. You will LOVE her blog. 

Click HERE for the Recipe.




Thanks for stopping by!



Dori

4 comments :

  1. your recipe looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now, this looks wonderful and so yummy! I haven't mastered fried rice yet, I don't know why but I can't. I keep trying and will try this recipe soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your recipe on pinterest and chose yours' over the others. Just got done eating it and it was delicious! My husband loved it too. He sat down to eat while I was getting stuff from the fridge and said, you gotta come sit down And try this! Thank you for the recipe! Repinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY to much rice in this. You should only use a cup of rice.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!