Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders

Picture by Betty Crocker


Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders

I will make this short and sweet tonight. I ran across this yummy picture on Betty Crocker. I have no doubt in my mind that kids will devour these. It is quick, easy and kid friendly. It is a basic recipe that you can add to with your own style. My family? I would add a salad with ranch and either fries or vegetables and most definitely use real bacon bits. I appreciate this simple and easy recipe that my kids will eat.

Click HERE for the Recipe


As most of you know it has been in the -20's here and I have a tiny tiny head cold that I am attacking with Essential Oils so it isn't so bad, but they do an amazing job at knocking it out quick. So, I am heading to bed at a decent hour tonight. Hope you are all doing well. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori





6 comments :

  1. These look great! I must try these. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such an useful information. Nice Post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grate Post !!!!Thanks for sharing this recipe. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realy Good Stuff ,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made this time and again for our family and everyone enjoys it so much!

    government tenders south africa & tender management

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy, I cant wait to try this recipe. thank you for sharing this post.
    Tender Management & Government Tenders South Africa

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!