Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Recipe


Pictures by The Sweet Life

 

The Great Pumpkin Recipe


Happy Friday everyone. I am very excited about this weekend because I will be announcing my new GIVEAWAY tomorrow. I love doing them. Here is a picture of Amy S. and her kids who won the last giveaway. I asked her to send me a picture with her new RED Kitchen Aid Mixer. Congratulations Amy!



 Yep, here it is "The Great Pumpkin Recipe". Who doesn't love a good pumpkin recipe? The reason I like this one so much is that it is moist and nothing is better than homemade fresh whip cream on top of pumpkin. This is comfort food at its best.

I found this recipe on The Sweet Life.
This is a darling site with not just food but other great ideas. You know how much I love good photography and she has beautiful pictures.

 Click HERE for the Recipe
  

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!