Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta

Pictures by Heat Oven to 350
 
 
 
Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta
  
I can't believe it is Friday again. It seems like I was just posting last Friday talking about the long week that I had. The days seem to be flying by which isn't good because that means that Christmas is just around the corner. I am no where ready for that. Are you?
 
Don't forget that Saturday is Daylight Savings Time. 
 
 
 
This recipe looks so delicious to me. I love anything with artichoke in it and I really think this combination is perfect. I love the ingredients and I would serve this with some bread and butter.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe.
 
I found this recipe on Heat Oven to 350, great recipe and a cute site.
 
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!

Dori



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!