Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball!

 Picture by Homesick Texan


 

 Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball


Cheese and Crackers, Chips and Dip, Butter and Popcorn.....These are a few of my favorite things. This Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball is going to be a favorite. Not only is it going to be perfectly delicious, I am going to be the hero when I bring this to an event. 

The comments speak for themselves. People have made them and raved about how incredible it was and how fast it was gone. I always check the comments to see how the reaction is and it is a loved recipe and an exciting new and different one. One is definitely not going to be enough.

Click HERE for the Recipe


 


She even has a cookbook! I'm thinkin I might have to get me one of these (I'm saying that in my best Texan voice). Her photography and recipes are amazing. You will really like this blog.

 

Click on picture for information on her Cookbook.
  

It really is quite the perfect little recipe. Perfect for upcoming holiday parties. Please share if you make this, I am dying to hear your comments.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!