Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chipotle Corn and Caramelized Onion Potato Salad

  Pictures by Barefeet in the Kitchen

 


 Chipotle Corn and Caramelized Onion Potato Salad

I would have never thought of Potato Salad like this but it caught my eye immediately and triggered the hungry button when I saw it on  Barefeet In The Kitchen. Great site with great recipes.



 I am constantly amazed at how many wonderful blogs there are out there and the talent behind their creators.

      
  This is a delicious combination of Potatoes, Sweet Corn, Onions, Garlic and more. Right now is the perfect time to get really sweet corn in season so this will taste amazing!

I have wanted to post a side dish or something other than a main meal and I thought this was a great recipe. Bring as a side to your next gathering. 

Click HERE for the recipe

  

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

2 comments :

  1. OH dang this looks fantastic! New to your lovely blog and I am totally obsessed! Thank you for sharing! I will be checking in again real soon :). It was very nice to meet you!
    Have a fantastic weekend.
    xox
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to my recipe, Dori! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!