Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beef with Broccoli

http://rainydaygal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/IMG_8294.jpg
Picture by Rainy Day Gal



 Beef with Broccoli 


I love Chinese food, always have. I have several recipes already on here that I have done but really like this recipe I found and wanted to share it with you. I have looked around for a few different recipes but the ingredients in this dish and the simple and easy steps was the one that sounded the best.

Jenny who is the creator at Rainy Day Gal has a delicious Beef with Broccoli recipe. She has a wonderful step by step tutorial on this easy to make meal. Serve it over rice and you have your own fresh homemade Chinese food. Thanks for sharing Jenny!

Click HERE for recipe.

What is your favorite Chinese dish???

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!