Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Artichoke Bread

Picture by Crumb Blog




 Artichoke Bread


 Wow, it has been a really long week. Phew, I am glad it is Friday. It's just me and the boys tonight. 
I love these little guys. Rewfuss and Cougar and of course Cougar's girlfriend. She looks kind of crabby tonight. 




Hope you all have had a wonderful week and have something fun planned for the weekend. Me? Nothing, just relaxing, cooking, catching up on sleep and reading. It is my quiet time weekend. Yay me!

This recipe I found at Crumb Blog is a great idea because you don't have to worry about people double dipping bread into the artichoke dip. This way each person gets their own piece. I have always been a huge fan of artichoke dip but love this idea of the bread.


 

Click HERE for the recipe.


Tomorrow I will be working on the next giveaway so check back and see what it is!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

1 comment :

  1. This looks so good!!

    I'm your newest follower - your recipes look great!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!