Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Breakfast Quesadillas

Picture by Bake or Break



Breakfast Quesadilla

Yep, I would have no problem at all waking up to this wonderful looking breakfast quesadilla. 
The photography on these are beautiful from Bake or Break. I love a good quesadilla and what a great idea to make it into a breakfast. This is on my list for Saturday morning for the family and I know my kids are going to love it. I just ran across this recipe and wanted to share it with you. 

Click HERE for the recipe!

Tomorrow night on the menu? Beef and Broccoli.....mmmmmmm

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!