Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Nacho Scoops

I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!




Buffalo Chicken Nacho Scoops

I pretty much died and went to heaven with these. I have seen lots of different recipes that have used Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce which I LOVE!  I have made regular Nacho Scoops but wanted to try it with the wing sauce, chicken and ohhh how I love good crumbled blue cheese. The flavor is so good with all the goodies topped on chip scoops made each bite perfect with all the right flavors. Super easy to make. 

Ingredients

2 Large Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded
Franks Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce
Chopped Green Onions
Shredded Cheese of your choice. 
Scoops chips
Crumbled Blue Cheese
Salt and Pepper
Homemade Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing from a packet. (not in picture)

Directions

Cook and shred the chicken. I boil mine.  In a skillet pour 3/4 cup of Franks sauce and add the shredded chicken. Let is simmer for about 10 minutes to soak up the flavor. Lay out the scoops in a glass dish or baking sheet depending on how many you need to make. I made a pan of scoops and then a pan of traditional nachos. Fill each scoop with some chicken and sauce and add desired amount of cheese on top. Bake at 400 degrees until cheese has melted and is bubbly and edges are a little brown. Take out of oven. Top each piece with crumbled blue cheese and green onions. Pour a little bit of ranch dressing on each piece and top with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm. 










The flavor packed in each one of these is so good. I could eat a whole pan myself. You can also use the ingredients to make a traditional plate of Nachos which I did here. I personally LOVE the scoops better individually. 



I really hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day. I know I did. I am one lucky lady. Hope you enjoy the recipe and thanks so much for your support.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

1 comment :

  1. Happy Mother's Day, sweet Dori. I love you with all my heart, miss you SO much. You make life so happy for everyone around you, including me. I am very proud of the good mother you are, and the great love you have for your husband and children. I am proud to be your Mom! I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!