Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spicy Sausage Pasta

Picture by Kevin and Amanda


Spicy Sausage Pasta 

This looks delicious. I wasn't planning on posting anything this morning since I already did the Oriental Chicken Salad. I saw this on Kevin and Amanda and quickly created this mini post to share it with you. I am always looking for something different and looks has a nice kick to it. If you haven't seen their site it is a great blog and they have a wonderful picture tutorial you can see on their site for this recipe. 

Spicy Sausage Pasta

Click HERE for the recipe. 

Dori

5 comments :

  1. This looks great! Will be on my meal plan for next week! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds yummy, but I am going to try it with Andouille instead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try this! Sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made this last night and it was GREAT! I didn't have the cream on hand so I made a simple white sauce in place of it and it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!