Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kiss Pies

Pictures taken by Picky Palate


KISS PIES

Are these not the cutest things you have ever seen???? I love these! The presentation, the small bite site, the minty kisses, everything! I am not going to even attempt to try and re-create the pictures on these because Picky Palate did such and amazing job on the photography tutorial and the recipe that should click on her page and see for yourself. 

These are SUPER EASY to make and would be great for a party to serve. If you aren't a mint fan just use regular kisses. I just adore these! I'm kind of wishing I had a few or 20 of these to eat right now. 










Click HERE for recipe and picture tutorial.

If you haven't heard yet about the Haan Steamer GIVEAWAY click here and enter to win! She's a beauty!


Thanks for stopping by and for all your continued support.  

Dori

2 comments :

  1. I just found your blog via a recipe on Pinterest and I love it! So many great recipes...I'll be stopping by often to get dinner inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly, glad you like the blog. I try to change it up a bit and get a variety of different things. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!