Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easy Delicious Hot Wings and BBQ Wings




Easy Delicious Hot Wings

My husband is a hot wing junkie. He always eats to many and it ends up making him sick but he always craves them again and wants more. On Sunday he was having one of those "Wing Cravings" and I didn't want to spend a $1 a piece at Pizza Hut for wings so my nephew who is an award winning BBQ Master from Bam Bam's BBQ (he makes the best pork I have ever tasted) told me of an easy quick way to make my own. He was spot on and they were delicious and so much cheaper!



Ingredients

1 frozen package of party wings
1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Wings (for mild Buffalo Wings)
1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce for BBQ Wings (made these for the kids) Ranch Dressing for dipping (Hidden Valley Ranch)

Directions

Thaw out the wings and season them well with Lawry's seasoning salt. Grill the wings over medium heat turning often then toss the wings in sauce until covered and serve. I don't see why you couldn't bake these as well as grill them. I will try baking them next time. So simple and so tasty! That's it. 












Don't those look good? They were! I will be making these regularly now that I have found a good recipe. Especially when football season comes around. You can surprise your "wing lover" with this great wing recipe and save lots of money. 

Hope you enjoy the recipe and thank you so much for stopping by and for your support to Riches to Rags by Dori!
Dori

4 comments :

  1. These look delicious. What do you mean by party wings? Are they like the preseasoned wings from Tyson, or are they raw frozen wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, thanks for asking, I probably should have clarified that more. These are in the section in the grocery store where you would find frozen chicken breasts, wings, etc. It should have a mixture of smaller wings and drumsticks. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really look good. I'll have to give them a try, especially the BBQ wings. Thanks for explaining the party wings, now I know what to buy!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!