Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cobb Salad Dip



Cobb Salad Dip

I think I found another one that is going to be my favorite. I LOVE Cobb Salad!!! This is a different dip than I have seen for a while and it will be a party favorite. All the ingredients I love AND there is bacon. Everything is good with bacon. :)






Ingredients

1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
¼ cup Blue Cheese Dressing
1 cup finely chopped iceberg lettuce
½ cup chopped Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
2 small plum tomatoes, finely chopped
1 avocado, pitted and diced
¼ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
4 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
WHEAT THINS Big Snack Crackers
Directions
MIX cream cheese and dressing until well blended; spread onto serving plate or bottom of pie plate. Refrigerate 1 hour.
TOP with layers of all remaining ingredients.
SERVE with crackers.
Hope you enjoy this quick post with a delicious dip recipe. We all need a go to dip with all the summer parties coming up. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!