Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mini Post - Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo


SKINNY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI ALFREDO
(It also deserves it's own post)

I don't know what it is about Food lately, I don't normally have so much food on my blog but now I do! There is just so many wonderful recipes out there!   

Before it can go on my blog it has to pass the "Dori First Impression Test". If I look at it and the name and picture has me wanting to run to the store for ingredients then it passed the test. It is a perfect picture that grabs all the yumminess. 

So when I came across this masterpiece from CELEBRATIONS. The reason this one is different from the rest is because it is a SKINNY version. I don't particularly want the skinny version, but I need the skinny version. I love food so don't want to give up taste for skinny. This recipe has great reviews and is now on my list. Looks just heavenly. If I add mushrooms will it still be skinny?Hmmmm.



Dori

4 comments :

  1. Hi Dori! Thank you so much for featuring our skinny chicken & broccoli alfredo recipe! We love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made this today...it was WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.celebrations.com/c/recipe/skinny-chicken-broccoli-alfredo

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!