Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oreo Truffles - Only three ingredients









Oreo Truffles!

Good Morning! Today is Mini Post Tuesday (my favorite day of the week) where I will have small posts throughout the day of wonderful ideas so check back!  

The first one today are these amazing looking Oreo Truffles. Cream Cheese and Chocolate together!  So simple to make and sooooo delicious. Kids and Adults will both loves these and you will be the hit of the party or Super Mom. 

I found these at Shananigans so swing on over there and see the other great things she has. 

Oreo Truffles Recipe

Ingredients

pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg. (15.5 oz.) Oreos, finely crushed, divided
2 pkgs Semi-sweet chocolate, melted

Directions
Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended. 
Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. 
Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.    

It can't get any easier than that! Enjoy! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Dori 



1 comment :

  1. This is my son's favorite!!! I made these for Christmas a few years back and he always asks for these for his birthday in lieu of cake! So easy and the kids can help make them too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!