Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Flavored Fizzy Waters - Just in time for Summer!


Flavored Fizzy Waters! 

 Brilliant! Who knew?! I was so excited when I came across this because it is something new and different that I haven't seen and the flavors look amazing! Serving them in the jars is darling with those colorful straws just makes the whole thing come together.


What a fun way to serve your guests at a party and perfect for those hot summer days. 






This is a wonderful idea from Kellie at Nest of Posies

                                                      Cilantro Orange Coconut                 Blueberry Lemon

Strawberry Blueberry


Basic Recipe for any FIZZ
Fill your glass of choice 3/4 full of sparkling water 
add juice/nectar of your choice of fruit(s) to your desired liking
(blackberry, blueberry, pomegranate, lime, pineapple, strawberry, raspberry, orange ~ etc)
Add some herbs if you choose
(rosemary, mint, basil, cilantro)
ICE
Add sweetener of your choice to desired taste!

So many different combinations, the possibilities are endless!


For the coconut use La Croix flavored sparkling water! So smart.

What will your favorite Fizz Water be?

Thanks for stopping by!

  Dori






5 comments :

  1. Nice ideas, Dori! Keep up the good work! Can't till summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't WAIT till summer! I mean... :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Anonymous! I can't wait for summer either I'm going crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dori,

    do you have an email address? i need to send you an email.

    thanks. my email is: nestofposies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. You can send me an email at richestoragsbydori@gmail.com. Thanks.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!