Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Evening Post - Meatball Bubble Biscuits






Look at these beauties!  I found these on Kathie Cooks

They immediately caught my attention. Plus, I just love the name MEATBALL BUBBLE BISCUITS. It's just fun to say! I knew these would be a hit with my kids so I am posting this for you to see. Inside is an Italian meatball with string cheese. Have a Marinara Sauce and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing on the side and what more can you ask for! Awesome.


Meatball Bubble Biscuits

1 can Pillsbury golden layers biscuits - each pulled into 2 layers 
10 frozen fully cooked italian style meatballs - thawed and cut in half 
2 sticks string cheese - cut each into 10 pieces 
1 T. parm cheese 
1/2 t. Italian seasoning 
1/4 t. garlic powder 
1 c. marinara sauce 

Heat oven to 375. Separate biscuits into 2 layers. Place 1 meatball half and one piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal edges. Place seam side down into 9 inch round cake pan. Sprinkle with parm cheese, garlic pwd. and italian seasoning. Bake 18-20 min or until golden brown. Serve warm with warm sauce.

Just thought I would share this little recipe with you tonight.

Dori

18 comments :

  1. I made these tonight. They're all gone, so I guess that will tell you what my son thought of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making for my daycare today! Spring break is here and school kids are here and my challenge begins today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made these last night. They were a hit! The dough took a little finagling not to break but I think that's because I used whole meatballs (wanted more meat, less dough) but they were really simple and delicious! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to try this, sounds easy and quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We made these last night....they were awesome. They need more cheese, in my opinion, so will use more next time. I would recommend doubling the recipe because they go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you like them. I am a huge cheese love so more cheese is always better! Glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is each one only supposed to be 1/2 or do you seal two halves together?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My family loves the pepperoni ones so I'll have to try these too. We like the meatballs you buy at IKEA. Going to have to pick some of those up tomorrow. YUM! Thanks Dori!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog on Pinterest. We love the pepperoni ones so I'm going to have to try meatball. I bet my son likes them even better. We like the meatballs from IKEA and this gives me yet one more thing to do with them. Thanks Dori!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lori, great blog!! I am going to try and make these tonight, but I am going to us a smoked chicken sausage and maybe gouda. I think my family will love them and it makes it kind of a playful, fun meal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made these tonight...a hit here...this one will go into my "make again" file. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha..that is funny cause I just said the same thing..I LOVE the name too! hee hee...I will definitely have to try this recipe...would be so quick and simple and a great appetizer or even meal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am new to pinterest, saw your meatball bubble biscuits, then noticed you live in WY. You are sooo right, WY is a beautiful state. We visit several times a year to see our grandson and go fishing at Glendo Lake. Thanks for your devotion to making people happy through their stomach. Marilyn from NE

    ReplyDelete
  14. How can we print these recipies without getting the whole blog pages? I love your recipies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not tried these recipes yet, but I just "cut and paste" the recipe and then open word and get a new blank document (clean page)..and save them and print them out and file them in my recipe file.. looking forward to trying them!! Just found this site and loving it!!Thank you Dori!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kids LOVED these. So quick and easy. I will definitely make these again. And again..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your site! I'd love to see you add a "print" button :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!